Prom Makeup Tips - How to Apply Prom Makeup
Your makeup specialists can help you create that perfect look. It all begins with your skin. We know that you take care of your face, drink plenty of water, and stay out of the sun. Keep your lips kissable by piling on plenty of lip balm prior to the big event. On the night itself, make sure your lipstick lasts by bringing your foundation down over your lips first, outlining with lip liner and then coloring in the lips themselves with the same liner. Now add your lipstick to your prom makeup sceme, blot once and powder, then apply and blot again. Your lipstick should last all night, but carry a little extra in a small makeup bag for those necessary touch ups.
Make-up originally meant painting and literally making up your face to achieve whatever look you want but in modern it's more like enhancing your own features. So remember less is always more and the more you look like your best self the better.
Prom makeup should make your face as radiant as you feel. Your makeup specialists can help you create that perfect look. It all begins with your skin. We know that you take care of your face, drink plenty of water, and stay out of the sun. Follow these steps to get your face makeup-ready for the big day.
How to Apply Prom Makeup
Some tips and tricks are :
- It is the best way for keeping cosmetics in a big and tight box. Box for cosmetics items should has different compartments for storing and protecting different cosmetics items.
- Apply blush, it'll give you the virginal flushed look that oh so many women would kill for. If you have a cool complexion then use a rosy colored blush and for warm complexions bronzed blushes look fabulous.
- One should wash off the sponges and makeup brushes with mild soap and Luke warm water to keep them neat and clean from dirt and dust. One can clean them one time in every ten days.
- Don't use harsh treatments on oily skin - you could actually increase the oil in your skin.
- You can add many accessories to your hair and your outfit and dress up your entire ensemble. A brooch on a plain evening gown and a clutch bag will look infinitely high end.
- One should use only blusher brush for blending in place of the brush that one uses for applying.
- Apply your lipstick with a lip brush. Use a lip liner that is lighter or close to the lipstick color.Apply one layer of lipstick, blot with a tissue, and apply the second layer. To make thin lips look fuller, line outer lips with a darker shade of lipstick or liner before filling it with a complementary color.
- Do not forget to get a pedicure and a manicure before D-day. A visit to the salon is must. Get a trim too.
- Using a powder brush apply translucent powder in a downward motion for a smooth finish. Translucent powder helps eye makeup and blush to go on smoother and blend better. It also keeps your face looking fresh and your makeup will last longer.