Eyebrow Threading - Chicago Eyebrow Threading Benefits
Threading is a hair removal technique that uses a cotton thread. The 100% cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted out from the follicle. It is said to be more precise than waxing. Eyebrow threading is an ancient method of hair removal still used in many countries in the Middle East as well as India. It is used to give clean lines and good shape to the eyebrows and also remove hair from the eyebrow. Threading of Eyebrows as the name implies, removal and cleanup of unwanted growth of eyebrow hairs.
Threading is more effective and less painful than tweezing; hair re-growth becomes finer and more sparse after regular treatments; and the top layers of skin are not peeled or traumatized in the process. Threading is highly recommended and an excellent option for those who use Retin-A, Accutane, and similar products.
You need to go to a Salon for eyebrow threading since it cannot be done at home by you. It need skilled technician to mend your eyebrows and give them the curls and curve you desire.
Benefits of Eyebrow Threading
- Eyebrow Threading is an inexpensive, safe, simple, fast and effective method of hair removal.
- There are no chemicals or wax involved and the top layer of skin is not removed.
- It removes facial hair quickly and effectively without damaging the skin.
- In fact, threading has been used for more than 1,000 years by Asians to remove unwanted facial hair!
- This is a traditional way of removing eyebrow hair without the pain of using tweezers.
- It involves a cotton thread being rubbed over the eyebrow catching loose hairs.
- This removal is very precise and gives a more natural line to the finished eyebrow.
How often one require eyebrow threading?
It varies from person to person but for eyebrows, usually every 2-3 weeks.