Best Beauty Makeup Tips - Natural and Homemade Beauty Tips
Beauty Tip 1 :
Never neglect night-time cleansing of the skin, to remove the grime, make-up and pollution that has collected during the day.
Beauty Tip 2 :To avoid mascara flake-off or smudging on your face, apply a thin cost of mascara to top lashes only. Then run an eyelash brush through lashes to prevent clumpy mascara build-up.
Beauty Tip 3 : When applying eye shadow, sweep the lightest shade across the entire area from lash line to brow. This serves as a base to the other eye shadow colors much like a foundation for the rest of the face. A medium color can be applied on the lower part of the lid. The darkest shade can be skillfully used to create depth.
Beauty Tip 4 :Nothing ages a person more than worry. Try to be positive and love every day as a new adventure and get joy from all the little things (so many cost nothing). Drink 8 glasses of water a day and use a moisturiser.
Beauty Tip 5 : Use a gentle soap like Dove for acne prone skin. It makes your skin a lot less oily because its PH balanced.
Beauty Tip 6 :To enhance your summer shimmer add a touch of blush to enliven your cheeks and bring out your natural color. In order to find the perfect rosiness, take a look in the mirror right after a workout. The tinge of pink that spreads across your cheeks is the color that will work best for you.
Beauty Tip 7 : If you have a small mouth, draw outer outline with dark shade lipstick and fill in light shade lipstick with a lip liner.
Beauty Tip 8 : The best tool to apply eyeliner is the sponge applicator. Liner applied as a series of dashes or dots or short feather-like strokes on the lash line are much easier to control than a solid line. If your lids are oily, you need to prepare it first just like you did for eyeshadow to avoid eyeliner from moving up to the crease area.
Beauty Tip 9 :
Avoid smoking and alcohol. They deplete the body of the essential nutrients and they are the skin agers.
Beauty Tip 10 : Drink plenty of water to keep your system well flushed of toxins and wastes.
More Beauty and Makeup Tips for you
- Put a tonic lotion or cold water on your face, wet a face cloth and pat your face briskly with it. Then dry it without rubbing.
- Then spray your face with rose water and let it dry naturally. . Apply your base cream (slightly warmed in the hollow of your hand)/ or use a moisturising lotion if the skin is sensitive.
- Spread over your face a liquid foundation, which does not contain powder, or if your complexionis good, do not use foundation in the morning, just powder your face.
- Powder the eyelashes and lips
- Apply mascara to the outer edges of your eyelashes and with a very fine line, draw the eye-liner along the roots of the lashes
- Brush your eyebrows with castor-oil .
- Draw the outline of your mouth with a lip brush, press your lips on absorbent paper and fill in with lipstick.
- With a damp face cloth, dab cold water on your powdered face, this will give a natural brightness to your complexion.
- Comb your hair neatly, and you are ready for the show.
Everyone wants to look their best and as beautiful as they can. Many of us spend a lot of money on branded beauty products and on numerous visits to the beauty parlor. There are a number of simple beauty treatments that we can use with things that are easily available in our homes. Here are a few home beauty tips that you can try using things from the kitchen without any extra cost.
Mix six- teaspoon petroleum jelly, two-teaspoon glycerin and two-teaspoon lemon juice. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week if you have dry and flaky, arms and legs .
Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil and any of your favourite scented oils like lavender or rosemary.
Peel and grate a cucumber. Squeeze the juice to this, mix half-a-teaspoon glycerin and half-a-teaspoon rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
For rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equal proportion.
To remove puffiness from the eyelids, massage a drop of very fresh castor oil on to them.
Mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and apply around the eyes. After 30 minutes wash it off with cold and hot water alternatively.
Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 30 minutes.
Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for removing dark circles.
You can mix one- tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delicious home made lip balm.
Apply the juice of lemon skin for avoiding black colour of lips.