Beauty Makeup Guide, Beauty Makeup Tips and Skin Care Advice
Beauty-Makeup-Guide.com is designed to provide you all essential information on beauty and makeup topics. As Make-up is one of the most effective ways to highlight one's plus points and play down the negative points, we have included many articles on how to apply makeup. It can cover almost any defect and short coming and if cleverly done, it can alter the appearance totally. But one has to be very careful with the paints and brushes other wise one can land up looking like the clown in the circus. It is always believed that where make-up is concerned, 'less is too much'. The art is to be subtle and not over-do it. Experiment if you must, but do it at your own risk. It is better to tryout each item before you go all out with the pancake.
In this site you will get complete guide on applying makeup by using easy steps, tips and tricks. Make-up is an art and one has to remember a few basic rules while using make-up. It is said that where make-up is concerned, 'less is more'. One should not overdo it. The first step is the choice of a foundation. You must choose a foundation to match the tone of your skin. This would give your skin a smooth and flawless look. Apply the foundation with an applicator so as to avoid smudging. Dust lightly with loose powder, which again should be close to the skin tone. Then next step is to use an eye-shadow, which should be selected according to the color of your dress, occasion and time of the day.
Eye shadows are available in cream, liquid, powder and pencil form. Apply the shadow with a brush. Blend it over the lid and fade away the edges at the outer corner of your eyes.
Application of an eye-liner comes next. Eye-liner should be applied close to the eyelid and not exaggerated too much. Follow the natural lines of the eye contour and emphasise them very subtly. Mascara makes the lashes look thick and long. Apply the mascara with care so that it does not smudge.
For lips, use a lip brush to apply the lips tick. Draw an outline before you fill in the color. These days there are lip pencils available to match the lipsticks. They give a neat finish to the lips.
Perfect make-up is a studied elegance produced by corrective lines made with a very light hand. Beware of excess just as you should beware of passing fashions. Here are some guidelines for correcting the outline of the mouth.
Beauty is like a magnet which attracts other to it. Yet while elements of beauty are easy to spot, what truly defines it remains intangible. This is because in todays modern world, beauty is about individuality - there are no norms, and no given ideals to aspire to. Of course, this makes beauty a more democratic commodity than ever before, but it also creates a dichotomy - today's beauty must possess two types of allure: the internal and the external. While external beauty is largely reliant on other people's judgement (an accepted beauty is lent her standing by those around her), internal beauty is something we all possess, something that makes us stand out from the crowd, and that by proxy affects our physical appearance as well as our mental outlook. Rather like the chicken and the egg, if you feel your best, you usually look it, and vice versa.
More Beauty and Makeup Tips for you
- Put a tonic lotion or cold water on your face, wet a face cloth and pat your face briskly with it. Then dry it without rubbing.
- Then spray your face with rose water and let it dry naturally. Apply your base cream (slightly warmed in the hollow of your hand) or use a moisturising lotion if the skin is sensitive.
- Spread over your face a liquid foundation, which does not contain powder, or if your complexionis good, do not use foundation in the morning, just powder your face.
- Powder the eyelashes and lips
- Apply mascara to the outer edges of your eyelashes and with a very fine line, draw the eye-liner along the roots of the lashes
- Brush your eyebrows with castor-oil .
- Draw the outline of your mouth with a lip brush, press your lips on absorbent paper and fill in with lipstick.
- With a damp face cloth, dab cold water on your powdered face, this will give a natural brightness to your complexion.
- Comb your hair neatly, and you are ready for the show.
The Perfect Manicure in Minutes
1. To strengthen your nails, brush them through a soft nailbrush while you are in the bath or shower. This will boost the circulation and persuade your nails to grow better.
2. Next, treat yourself to a cuticle cream, which will soften the skin and soften any dead skin cells that have accrued. Softly push back the cuticles through a damp handkerchief or a muslin square.
3. Utilize a cotton wool pad; remove your old nail varnish by wiping your nails through a nail varnish remover that includes acetone. This will slightly dehydrate your nails and should therefore only be utilize if you are actually pushed for time, but it will help the nail varnish fix more decisively onto the nails.
4. Save time by clipping your nails to remove surplus length, and then smoothing off the edges through a file, forever filing in one direction only.
5. Utilize a base coat followed directly by a top coat. These products dry more fastly than coloured nail varnishes and will depart your hands through a healthy shine and an overall groomed glance.
Makeup Application Tips
- To make sure you select the right colour foundation, choose three shades that you think are about right and streak each one over your face and under jaw line. Only one will completely disappearon your skin and that is the colour you should buy.
- Hair is a slightly more complex equation, as your skin tone will always limit your your results. Blonde hair against a very olive skin care can leave you looking nauseous, while raven locks on an english rose will look more gothic than alluring.
If you like this page, please post it on:
Submit Your Comments Here